For Vietnam & Thailand
- This position requires a driven individual displaying strong leadership and self-motivation, minimum 5 years of woodworking machinery sales experience
- Solid presentation, organizational, and communication skills are critical to success and a must for the position
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work autonomously
- Minimum 60% of the time will be spent on business travel for successful territory development
- Fluency in English and ideally Mandarin, proficiency in other regional languages, e.g. Bahasa Indonesia, Thai, etc. would be an advantage
- The primary role and responsibility is to drive country growth through direct/partner sales and profitability.
- Manage and also be responsible for assigned countries coverage through executed sales plan for market coverage to meet assigned targets.
- Demonstrate excellent salesmanship in identifying customers’ pain, business drivers, establishing value, leveraging relationships, and negotiating to close deals.
- Establish and maintain positive & proactive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including agents/dealers, management and other corporate functions in order to drive sales activity.
- Create, execute and align business strategies, and to develop customer-specific business plans to maximize sales opportunity.
- Work closely with the Sales Team and the sales partners in creating development/training plans, ensuring our sales partners are ready and have the technical capabilities to handle customers effectively
- Regular cross function collaboration with other job functions, including Service Managers, Field Service Engineer, Product Management.