WEINIG ProfiJoint Combination: ProfiJoint's highest expansion level
The ProfiJoint Combination consists of two shapers that process your residue wood with a high level of performance. By combining two shapers, the performance is doubled.
The shaping process on both sides takes place fully automatically. The 2-spindle system allows special profiles to be created. The ProfiJoint Combination may also be of interest to those who already own a ProfiJoint and wish to expand their capacity: the modular design of the ProfiJoint range allows subsequent upgrading of existing lines. This enables wood entry lengths of up to 900 mm to be processed.
Different requirements - different prices
The price of a WEINIG machine is just as individual as your requirements are. Therefore, let us discuss briefly what is most important to you – you will then receive our preliminary, non-binding quote.
Personal advice – for higher productivity and greater efficiency
Together with your WEINIG expert you will find the ideal machine for your requirements. Simply submit the completed form, and your local WEINIG expert will be happy to discuss all further details with you.
WEINIG finger jointing line for short timber pieces offers you
- Finger joint profiles for all areas of use
- Maximum precision and stability of finger joints
- Robust and powerful
- High operational capacity, up to 200 pieces/min (28 km/8h-shiftr)
- Convenient and user-friendly
- Processing with one and two component glue
- Compact and efficient production process
- Statistics and production data recording
- Customized level of automation - from manual to fully automatic
- Expandable using peripheries, such as feeding systems and stacking systems
WEINIG ProfiJoint Combination offers you
- Creation of special finger joint profiles
- Double performance of a ProfiJoint individual shaper
- Also available as a completely automatic system
- Vibration stop, package monitoring and splinter protection for high product quality
- Maintenance-free Weinig shaper spindle
- Automatic application of glue and precise dosing of glue
- Centralized extraction connection from below
- Teleservice (remote maintenance)
- Low vibration and heavy cast iron construction of the shaper unit
Vertical finger joint
The vertical finger joint is the most frequently produced type of finger joint in the world. It provides the highest performance in a packaged finger jointing line. The vertical profile is mainly applied in constructive woodworking, but is also used for building windows and frames. It is has the largest glue surface and is therefore the most stable of all finger joints.
Horizontal finger joint
The half shoulder profile is the second most frequent profile that is run, because it can be used with individual shapers as well as in manual to fully automatic lines. The reverse shoulder profile is mainly used for the simplest lines where, sometimes, no scoring unit is used.
The trapeze profile is also called “American Profile” because this finger joint originates from the US and is usually delivered with a finger joint length of 1/4 inch. Horizontal finger joints are mainly used in furniture construction. The shoulder profiles provide, for example, table plates that look like parquet where only the straight butt joints are visible.